SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
MAY 21, 2022
WHY inspirE fEstival?
The New Jersey Conference wants to inspire the younger generation to use their God-given talents in media/digital arts to spark conversations over Christ and his hope with their peers.
To inspire youth (35 & under) to create short films that will be bridges to introduce conversations about God with Youth & Young Adults in this generation.
- Film Production team must be 35 y/o and under. (actors can be over 35)
- Team members must include New Jersey Conference Adventist local church members (can include non-members too).
- Film must be an original (of your own production).
- Film must be less than 10 minutes long.
- The message must be according to the Seventh-day Adventist believes.
- Cannot include offensive language/nudity/sexual explicit content.
- Filmakers must have permission to use all copyrighted music and any images used in the film.
See at the bottom
1st place - $700
2nd place - $450
3rd place - $200
Pros Award - $200
PPL’s choice - $150
Best narrative - $100
Best Cinematography - $100
Film production team registration deadline
On MAY 21, 2022 at the New Jersey Conference of Seventh-day Media Adventists Studio
2303 Brunswick Ave, Lawrenceville NJ 08640
Short film submission deadline
PPL's Choice votes.
During this week films will be posted on this website and people can vote on their favorite movie. You can ask friends and family to vote by promoting your short film on Social Media using #inspirefestivalnjc
In-person screening of winner movies and shorts of the rest of the movies. Interviews, award ceremony and networking. It will be at 4:30 p.m. at the New Jersey Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Headquarters
compEting short films
PPL's Choice votes.
To express your vote tap on TITLE of the shortfilm and as you access Vimeo tap on the like button (heart shaped button).
You can also share and ask for support on your social media using #inspirefestivalnjc